Water and Sewerage


Potable water is reticulated to properties within the community. The community should report footpath leaks to Council. Leaks within the property are reported to the Department of Housing.


Council is responsible for the treatment of the wastewater from houses and businesses. The community should report sewerage blockages or toilet breakages to the Department of Housing.